FOLIGAIN Men HairRegrowth EssenceSpray with Roller
FOLIGAIN Men HairRegrowth EssenceSpray with Roller
✅Clinically Proven ✅Cruelty Free
Before we introduce our product, let's look at our happy customers testimonies on how our products works effectively.
“I did see my hair grow a lot faster, and less hair falling out. I'm more than half way done with the bottle and I can truly say I am seeing results. Obviously one bottle won't be enough, so have patience because all good things take time. I'm sure by my 3rd week and I see the best results. As a cosmetologist I can truly recommend this product, the smell is the least of your worries. You will see results; you just need to be patient. Love your hair, maintain it as well, start doing treatments to it and trust me u will see results. The roller is an extra boost.”—Channing Taylor—34, Dallas, Texas
“The FOLIGAIN Men HairRegrowth EssenceSpray with Roller has helped my hair from falling out. It was bad, I used to find hair everywhere. It was everywhere on the floor in my shower. My hair became very thinned out. It is still thinned out but now I see new hair growth on my scalp everywhere. And my hair is beginning to get thick again. My worries of being bald is gone and I now have hope that I will have a full head of hair again. Thank you FOLIGAIN Men HairRegrowth EssenceSpray with Roller for a product that restored my hair and have taken away my worries.”—Apollo Santiago—43, Charlotte, North Carolina
WHAT ARE HAIR FOLLICLES MADE OF?
- Hair is made of a tough protein called keratin. A hair follicle anchors each hair into the skin. The hair bulb forms the base of the hair follicle. In the hair bulb, living cells divide and grow to build the hair shaft. The hair follicle is made of multiple layers of cells that form from basal cells in the hair matrix and the hair root. Cells of the hair matrix divide and differentiate to form the layers of the hair.
DO YOU KNOW HOW HAIR FOLLICLES GROW?
- A hair follicle anchors each hair into the skin. The hair bulb forms the base of the hair follicle. In the hair bulb, living cells divide and grow to build the hair shaft. Blood vessels nourish the cells in the hair bulb, and deliver hormones that modify hair growth and structure at different times of life.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF HAIR FOLLICLES?
- Hair follicles produce hair fibers in a regular cycle. As part of their hair-producing role, hair follicles retain stem cells, promote cell growth and tissue invasion and induce angiogenesis. Hair follicles produce hair fibers in a regular cycle. As part of their hair-producing role, hair follicles retain stem cells, promote cell growth and tissue invasion and induce angiogenesis.
CONDITIONS THAT AFFECT HAIR GROWTH:
A number of hair conditions are caused by issues with hair follicles. If you think you have a hair condition, or if you have unexplained symptoms like hair loss, it’s best to consult with a dermatologist.
Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease. The immune system mistakes the hair follicles for foreign cells and attacks them. It often causes hair to fall out in clumps. It can lead to alopecia universalis, which is a total loss of hair all over the body.
Androgenetic alopecia, which is known as male pattern baldness when it presents in men, is a condition that affects the growth cycle of hair follicles on the scalp. The hair cycle slows down and weakens, eventually stopping altogether. This results in the follicles not producing any new hairs.
- Folliculitis often looks like a rash of small bumps on your skin. The bumps may be red, white, or yellow and they can contain pus. Often, folliculitis is itchy and sore. Folliculitis is often caused by a staph infection. Folliculitis can go away without treatment, but a doctor can diagnose you and give you medication to help manage it. This can include topical treatments or oral medications to treat the cause of the infection and soothe the symptoms.
A derma roller is often used as an at-home alternative to micro needling for hair. It can be used on the scalp as a way to stimulate hair growth. Hair loss is quite common, affecting up to two-thirds of men by the age of 35. Hair loss isn’t exclusive to men, however. Up to 40 percent of those experiencing hair loss are women. There are many solutions to hair loss, but they can be costly and require a visit to see a professional. Derma rollers are the latest at-home tools touted for hair growth benefits.
Derma rolling may share these same benefits. An older 2013 found that using a derma roller with minoxidil was superior to using minoxidil alone for hair growth. This all was written by Lacey Muinos is a health, wellness, and beauty writer based in Southern California.
Here are the 4 Key Natural Ingredients for Hair Regrowth:
Ginger: increases the scalp circulation that results in the flow of blood to the scalp. It also stimulates the hair follicles and encourages growth. The fatty acids in ginger are beneficial for thin hair. Ginger boosts blood circulation to the scalp. As a result, ginger stimulates hair growth and strengthens the hair root and follicles.
- Angelica Extract: has been used for hair loss treatment for centuries by the Chinese. Enriched with Vitamin E, it helps in stimulating the circulation of oxygen in the body and the scalp. It helps to promote metabolism and replenishes the nutrient supply in the body, which is essential for the growth of hair.
- Ginseng: can increase hair density and thickness. Studies conducted to know the efficacy of ginseng to treat androgenic alopecia (Baldness) had proven that ginseng is effective in increasing hair density. Many people believe that this rooty herb can stimulate a person’s scalp and help grow hair.
- Heshouwu: is the holy grail of hair health in Chinese Medicine. Studies show that He Shou Wu appears to transition hair follicles from damaged, dormant stages into rejuvenated, fast-growing ones that resemble hair growth patterns in the young.
What makes the FOLIGAIN Men HairRegrowth EssenceSpray with Roller effective?
- It boost cell renewal at the scalp
- Nourishes thinning hair and supports stronger, thicker-looking strands
- Promotes visibly thicker, stronger hair growth
- Improve overall health & increase hair strength
- Provides vital nutrients for a cleaner scalp & happier follicles
- Promoting strand retention & inhibiting breakage
- Nourishes, plumps, and strengthens hair
- Reverse existing damage and prevent future damage
- Nourish each strand to rapidly promote longer
- Effectively consolidate hair and prevent hair loss
- Proven to stimulate hair growth at its root
- Reduce further hair loss and breakage
Let's see Roberto 8 Weeks Hair Follicles Revival Report:
“I’ve never been so happy like this with the products I used before. This product really make it happen so fast which is to help me to regrow my hair. In just a week there’s an improvement already! I’ve been struggling with making my hair grow after my medication but this product really helps me a lot.”
“After 4 weeks, I checked my hair again and the empty part in my scalp is now filled with little hair and I’m so thankful that I don’t need to wear cap anymore just to hide it. This product gives me the hope that I can still have my beautiful hair back!”
“On my 8th week of using this product, my hair becomes thicker and my hair looks so healthy than before. All my hair grows so fast and I was able to go to salon to make my hair cut so all of them are in the same length. Thanks to this product!”