Herbal NeckThermo PainRelief Patch
Herbal NeckThermo PainRelief Patch
✅Clinically Proven ✅Cruelty Free
Have you been feeling so much pain? You can use our Herbal NeckThermo PainRelief Patch. Check our happy customers reviews.
“I struggle through pain every day, some from getting older and some from injuries when younger. Constantly taking pain medication is never ideal, and when the pain is isolated and stretching doesn't take it away, these pain patches are there to help with the pain. I'm not a doctor and I can only tell you how it works on me. Sone mornings I woke up and it's hard to move because of the back of my neck. Applying these pain patches along with stretching helps a lot and usually the pain is reduced. Even with the smell, I will still use them!”—Miranda Johnson—43, Chickasaw, Alabama
“These were recommended to me from my upstairs neighbor, and after having a horrible night with my back I gave in and tried them! A strong menthol/mint scent or them but they were very effective at relieving pain in my neck and back that was so bad, it was preventing me from doing daily living activities. Being 39, it should not be quite this bad yet. I've been wearing them nightly now when I go to bed, and have regained full use of my neck and back. Seems to be a night/day difference.”—Chelsea Moran—32, Ames, Iowa
How does people get neck pain? What are the causes?
Neck pain can last from days to years, depending on the cause. Common causes include osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, pinched nerve, mental and physical stress and strain, poor posture, tumors and other health conditions. Neck pain is very common. It occurs in about one out of three people at least once a year. It is more common in women than in men, and your chance of developing it increases with age.
What does neck pain feel like? Some people describe the pain as:
- A persistent ache.
- A stabbing or burning pain.
- Increased sensitivity to mild pressure applied to neck.
- Neck pain plus headache and numbness or tingling in one or both arms.
- Increased tension/tightening in the muscles in the neck.
What are the possible causes of neck pain?
Many different medical issues and injuries can cause neck pain. Conditions that may cause neck pain include:
- Aging: Degenerative conditions such as osteoarthritis (the wearing down of joint cartilage) and spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spaces in the spine) can lead to neck pain as you age.
- Injury: Trauma from sudden forced movement of the neck or head and rebound in the opposite direction (whiplash) can cause pain and soreness.
- Mental stress: Tightening your neck muscles due to tension commonly causes neck pain and stiffness.
- Physical strain: Overusing your neck muscles during repetitive actions or strenuous activities can lead to stiffness and pain.
- Conditions that affect spinal balance: Poor posture (sitting for long periods of time; poor computer/keyboard/chair positioning), being overweight, weak abdominal muscles
- Growths: In rare cases, masses including tumors, cysts and bone spurs can cause neck pain.
- Other health conditions: Meningitis, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer.
CONSIST OF 3 KEY INGREDIENTS TO FEEL RELIEF:
- Wormwood: has long been sought for its pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties. For example, this herb may help relieve osteoarthritis, a painful condition resulting from joint inflammation. It also may improve digestion and immune system function, or help to treat pain, including arthritis pain.
- Ginger: Ginger serves as a powerful natural anti-inflammatory and stimulates improved blood circulation. One modern study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and muscular discomfort found taking powdered ginger relieved pain in over 75% of rheumatoid arthritis sufferers and all patients with muscular discomfort benefited.
- Dried Angelica: may help relieve pain naturally. People use dried angelica for pain relief, to help sleep, and to ease anxiety. Dried Angelica may also reduce inflammation, relax smooth muscles, and boost memory.
What makes Herbal NeckThermo PainRelief Patch so special?
- Penetrate deep into the injured area of the muscle to relieve pain
- Self-heating analgesic patch quickly relieves neck pain
- Long-lasting relief for painful areas
- Fast-working topical treatment
- It can deliver relief that first does no harm.
- Covering large areas of pain
- Treating multiple points of pain at one time
- Soothing aggravated nerves
- Improve blood circulation
- Reduce muscle spasms
- Relieve the pain you feel in your neck
Herbal NeckThermo PainRelief Patch x 1 box (12 pieces)