Natrulo Lymphvity Therapeutic HerbalEar Candles
Natrulo Lymphvity Therapeutic HerbalEar Candles
✅Clinically Proven ✅Cruelty Free
Have you heard of therapy using Ear candles? Check our satisfied customers’ reviews about our Natrulo Lymphvity Therapeutic HerbalEar Candles
Let’s talk about how the lymphatic System works.
WHAT IS LYMPH?
- is the fluid that flows through the lymphatic system, a system composed of lymph vessels (channels) and intervening lymph nodes whose function, like the venous system, is to return fluid from the tissues to the central circulation.
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues, vessels, and organs that work together to move a colorless, watery fluid called lymph back into your circulatory system (your bloodstream). Some 20 liters of plasma flow through your body's arteries and smaller arteriole blood vessels and capillaries every day.
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Lymphatic obstruction is a blockage of the lymph vessels that drain fluid from tissues throughout the body and allow immune cells to travel where they are needed. Lymphatic obstruction may cause lymphedema, which means swelling due to a blockage of the lymph passages. Some of the blockages:
Swelling or accumulation of fluid (lymphedema): Lymphedema can result from a blockage in the lymphatic system caused by scar tissue from damaged lymph vessels or nodes. Lymphedema is also often seen when lymph nodes are removed from those who've had surgery or radiation to remove cancer
- Lymphadenopathy: refers to lymph nodes that are abnormal in size
- Lymphedema: is swelling due to build-up of lymph fluid in the body
- Lymphoma: cancer of the lymphatic system body's germ-fighting network.
- Lymphangitis: defined as an inflammation of the lymphatic channels
- Lymphocytosis: a high lymphocyte count, is an increase in white blood cells
Why Diet Is Not Enough for Detoxification?
- So why do so many people claim to feel better after detoxification? It may be due in part to the fact that a detox diet eliminates highly processed foods that have solid fats and added sugar. Simply avoiding these high-calorie low-nutrition foods for a few days may be part of why people feel better. Some people report feeling more focused and energetic during and after detox diets. However, there's little evidence that detox diets actually remove toxins from the body. Indeed, the kidneys and liver are generally quite effective at filtering and eliminating most ingested toxins.
What is ear candling?
Ear candling, or ear coning, is the practice of placing a lit, cone-shaped candle into the ear. It’s a form of alternative medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years. The heat from the candle is supposed to pull up the ear wax. Wax is not dripped into the ear.
People use ear candles to remove wax, improve hearing, and cure ear infections. It’s also touted as a way to treat:
- Reduce Inflammation: One well-researched effect of acupuncture is reducing inflammation throughout the body. Natrulo Lymphvity Therapeutic HerbalEar Candles stimulates chemicals that reduce swelling and quiet unwanted immune responses and allergic reactions.
- Appetite Control: Natrulo Lymphvity Therapeutic HerbalEar Candles stimulates the auricular branch of the vagal nerve and raises serotonin levels, both of which have been shown to increase tone in the smooth muscle of the stomach, thus suppressing appetite.
- Boost Metabolism: Natrulo Lymphvity Therapeutic HerbalEar Candles can help with weight loss by regulating hormone production, improving the metabolism, optimizing digestion, reducing inflammation, suppressing the appetite, lessening water retention and optimizing other bodily functions that are related to obesity and weight loss.
Ear candling, also known as ear coning, is a practice that has been around for centuries. During the process of ear candling, the pointed end of the candle is placed in the ear, while the other end is lit on fire. The warm heat transfers down the cone into the ear softening the built-up earwax. Later a gentle vacuum is created by the cone and the built-up earwax is gently pulled into the cone. It has been said to provide many benefits, including reducing pain from headaches, improving hearing, helping with vertigo and nausea, and more! In this blog post, we will discuss 8 benefits of ear candling that you may not have known about before.
Eliminate Excess Earwax
Since earwax is a natural substance produced in the ears to help keep them clean and healthy, it only makes sense that removing excess wax will lead to better hearing. The small candle can be used on certain areas of the body such as the nose or ears, which helps with sinus pain and pressure by gently pulling out any built-up wax.
Many people report an improvement in their hearing after ear candling. The process of removing excess wax helps to release the pressure behind it, which allows for better hearing.
It is believed that ear candles can help improve your ability to hear by irrigating and cleansing the Eustachian tubes (connecting each inner ear). This improves balance and pressure, which can make it easier to hear.
Reduce Pain from Headaches
It is said that ear candles can help reduce the amount of pain a person experiences from a headache. The gentle suction and warmth helps to release pressure on certain blood vessels, which allows for relief if you experience tension headaches.
Please be aware that not all types of headaches are reduced by using this process though! Although it may be effective for some, not everyone will experience relief.
Help with Vertigo and Nausea
Ear candling is said to help with motion sickness, vertigo, and nausea. It helps by clearing the ear canal of any built-up wax that may be causing fluid build-up or pressure around your inner ears. Please note this isn’t a treatment for these conditions but it can relieve some symptoms!
Aid with Sinus Infections and Colds
It is said that ear candling can help with sinus infections and colds because it helps to clear the ears of built-up wax. This allows for your body to fight off infection naturally, rather than having a buildup of mucous in the ears causing pressure and pain.
Improve Overall Wellbeing
Many people report feeling more relaxed and in a better mood after ear candling. The process of ear candling may reduce stress and anxiety by clearing the ears and sinuses, which can allow for improved breathing as well. For many people this has been an effective way to help with sleep!
Relieve Sore Throats
Ear candling has been known to help relieve sore throats. There are several reasons for this, one being that it can remove excess wax in the ear canal which reduces pressure and pain.
Another reason is because of the heat associated with the process, which helps open up your nasal passages allowing you to breathe easier. This allows everything from fluids to drain more easily, which also helps with sore throats.
Helps with Relaxation
The process of ear candling can help with several things, one being relaxation. The gentle warmth and suction helps to reduce stress, which allows for a calmer mood overall. It is recommended you use this at the end of your day or before bed so that it may help with sleep as well.
Here are the key features of Natrulo Lymphvity Therapeutic HerbalEar Candles:
- Release unwanted toxins
- Increase your energy level
- Reduce aches, pains, headaches, and fatigue
- Reduce stress
- Improve your metabolism
- Improve your blood circulation
- Improve weight loss
- Simple and Easy to Use
- Helps to activate cells, relieve fatigue
- Have better sleep quality, promote healthy living
- It also optimized your metabolism.
- Provides a fast fat-burning effect
- Helps to destroy cellulite cells 10 times more effectively
- Increasing the rate at which waste is removed from your body
Here is Dianna McKinley Weight Loss Journey with Natrulo Lymphvity Therapeutic HerbalEar Candles