SlimVibe LymphaticDrainage Ginger ShowerGel
SlimVibe LymphaticDrainage Ginger ShowerGel
✅Clinically Proven ✅Cruelty Free
Let's take a look at our customers who have experienced the amazing relief and cleansing benefits of our new product SlimVibe LymphaticDrainage Ginger ShowerGel.
“I've been struggling to lose weight for a year now. I've had multiple issues with metabolism, regularity, bloating, etc. I gained 15 pounds after completing chemotherapy. I felt bloated, lethargic and FAT. I've tried various supplements to no avail. Finally, after trying Thin 30 Probiotic for 15 days, I'm seeing very promising results. The weight is slowly dropping and I feel less bloated. Also, it's helping with regularity. It's almost as if a switch was turned and the metabolism finally revved up. I feel like this product has immensely helped with bloating, regularity and overall well-being. Almost as if I've done a cleanse and reset my body.”– Melanie Conrad—34, Columbus, Ohio
“I've been looking for a product with the right combinations of herbs to help keep me regular and support my weight loss efforts, then stumbled onto this. Additionally, it has other features which are correlated with maintaining a healthy weight such as the apple cider vinegar and green tea. I've been taking this for a couple months now, and while it isn't a miracle product as far as weight loss goes, it is great for keeping things moving and seems to be keeping me from bloating even during my cycle. We both highly recommend this product for its ingredients, price, and benefits!”— Katherine Smith— 40, Melbourne, Florida
WHAT ARE THE MAIN CAUSES FOR A PERSON TO HAVE SWELLING IN THE BODY?
- In medical parlance, swelling, turgescence or tumefaction is a transient abnormal enlargement of a body part or area not caused by proliferation of cells. It is caused by accumulation of fluid in tissues. It can occur throughout the body, or a specific part or organ can be affected. Swelling is considered one of the five characteristics of inflammation; along with pain, heat, redness, and loss of function. A body part may swell in response to injury, infection, or disease. Swelling, especially of the ankle, can occur if the body is not circulating fluid well. Generalized swelling, or massive edema, is a common sign in severely ill people.
Do you know how our lymphatic system works?
- The resulting mixture of lymphatic fluid and fats – a milky-white substance known as 'chyle' – is carried through the lymphatic network and into the largest of the lymphatic vessels – the thoracic duct and thenceforth directly into the heart. It is only at this point that the fats we have eaten enter the bloodstream. After the fluid enters the lymph capillaries, it is called lymph. The second function of the lymphatic system is the absorption of fats and fat-soluble vitamins from the digestive system and the subsequent transport of these substances to the venous circulation.
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Many conditions can affect the vessels, glands, and organs that make up the lymphatic system. Some happen during development before birth or during childhood. Others develop as a result of disease or injury. Some common and less common diseases and disorders of the lymphatic system include:
- Lymphadenopathy - Enlarged (swollen) lymph nodes
- Lymphedema - Swelling or accumulation of fluid
- Lymphoma - Cancers of the lymphatic system
- Lymphangitis - Inflammation of the lymph vessels
- Lymphocytosis - a condition in which there is a higher-than-normal number of lymphocytes in the body.
KEY INGREDIENTS FOR LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE:
- Ginger: Yes, ginger is good for lymphatic drainage. Ginger has a specific action on the lymphatic system and its role is to help break down and release toxins and other cellular waste products. Ginger is used both in the treatment of cancer, where it’s helpful for dealing with related side effects such as nausea and vomiting. Better Immunity Ginger is used for its immune boosting properties. It warms the body and breaks down the accumulation of toxins that make you susceptible to infections, especially respiratory infection.
- Ginseng: detoxification helps your body to get rid of the harmful toxins while boosting your immune system and energy levels. In addition, it nourishes and hydrates your body, keeping your cells young and facilitating regeneration. Experts have touted Ginseng tea as a traditional Korean herbal tea that eliminates accumulated toxins from the body. Ginseng tea recharges and boosts the immune system of the entire body by flushing out the toxins from the body. It even helps in weight loss.
- Rosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation. Laboratory studies have shown rosemary to be rich in antioxidants, which play an important role in neutralizing harmful particles called free radicals.
- Geranium: It is also effective as a weight-loss for people without these issues as it also addresses anxiety and insomnia. Anxiety is a huge cause of overeating in men and women of all ages and individuals that do not get enough rest tend to become obese. It promotes cell regeneration in all ways, which helps your metabolism to always be operating in an optimum way
- Lemons: are known to help you lose weight; thanks to the presence of vitamin C and antioxidants that promote good digestion. Lemons also have diuretic properties, which help in detoxifying the body, thereby helping burning fat. According to experts, this magic potion can boost the body's metabolism to a great extent.
That's why we created SlimVibe LymphaticDrainage Ginger ShowerGel
SlimVibe LymphaticDrainage Ginger ShowerGel can help to remove fats and swelling lymph nodes without complicated procedures. Absorbs fats from the digestive tract and boosts the natural processes of the circulatory system to enhance your physical and emotional health.
Here are the unique features of this SlimVibe LymphaticDrainage Ginger ShowerGel:
- Help your body ward off germs
- An anti-inflammatory
- May slow down the growth of some cancers
- Promote lymphatic drainage
- Promote Blood Circulation
- It has a tightening and slimming formula
- It provides a fast fat-burning effect
- Relieve stress, improve complexion, care for skin
- Leaving skin feeling nourished and hydrated, relaxing, and warming
- Provide nutrients to your skin.
Let’s see Georgina’s Road to recovery and how she was able to get a hold of her Lymphatic journey by using the SlimVibe LymphaticDrainage Ginger ShowerGel!
“I decided to buy this product because I’ve got too much swelling on my body and I want to get rid of them. For the 1st week of using this shower gel, I’ve seen some improvement in my body skin. It started to remove some swelling on my body and it is a good result for just a week.”
“It’s been 6 weeks of using this shower gel and it is so amazing because it removes all the swelling of my body skin. My skin feels so tight and soft also it becomes and looks so healthier. Loving the result and it also boosts my confidence in wearing fitted clothes unlike before I used to wear big sizes shirts.”
“This is the perfect time to reveal that all the swelling on my body is gone and they never come back anymore. My skin looks so healthy than before, I know in my 6th week it also started to look healthy but in this 12th week, it looks healthier than before. I will still keep on using this product to make my skin healthy all day and all night.”
1 x SlimVibe LymphaticDrainage Ginger ShowerGel : 30ml