TENS AcupointTheropie SlimMassager Mat
TENS AcupointTheropie SlimMassager Mat
✅Clinically Proven ✅Cruelty Free
Take a look at our happy customer’s review. After reading the reviews, I will introduce our TENS AcupointTheropie SlimMassager Mat. Let’s go!
“I’ve been having leg calf muscle due to being dehydrated, lack of stretching, and having so many weak muscles. As I bumped into this massager mat it helps to remove the calf muscles on the back of my legs and help me to lose 25 pounds in 4 weeks and a half of using it! Thanks to this massager mat because I’m on track again to being healthy!”–Bettany Thompson—Houston, Texas
“For so long I’ve been dealing with varicose veins on my both legs due to Menopause and gaining too much weight. I never imagined that I will experience this kind of situation but this massager mat helps me to remove the varicose veins on my legs and help me to lose 30 pounds in 6 weeks of using it continuously!”– Ellaine Clifford—Columbus, Ohio
TENS Therapy Treatment: Reduces Fatigue & Improves Blood Circulation
TENS Reduces Pain and Fatigue of Fibromyalgia When Used During Activity Study shows transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation used over four weeks provides symptom relief. By Brian P. Dunleavy January 14, 2020. There was a significant decrease in pain and fatigue with the movement for active TENS compared to placebo and no TENS. TENS unit increases blood flow by stimulating your muscles and increasing the blood flow into the area of treatment. It increases blood flow by switching your muscle on and off, causing them to contract and release repeatedly throughout the treatment.
TENS Technology: Strengthened Muscle & Tightened the Skin
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is a therapy that uses low-voltage electrical current to provide pain relief. A TENS unit consists of a battery-powered device that delivers electrical impulses through electrodes placed on the surface of your skin. (TENS) machines stimulate the nerves exclusively for the purpose of relieving pain. TENS may be used not only for analgesic effects but also to change tissue healing. The results showed that TENS might inhibit collagen I and III production. In addition to frequency, intensity is crucial to TENS.
How Effective is Acupoints Massage?
Acupoints Massage stimulates the central nervous system, its acupressure releases endorphins and promotes anti-inflammatory effects, helping with certain types of foot problems, depression, anxiety, and various types of health problems. The goal of acupressure or other types of Asian bodywork is to restore health and balance to the body's channels of energy and to regulate opposing forces of yin (negative energy) and yang (positive energy). Some proponents claim acupressure not only treats the energy fields and body but also the mind, emotions, and spirit. Some even believe that therapists can transmit vital energy (external qi) to another person.
TENS Help Ease Discomfort
Once powered on, the TENS machine delivers mild electrical impulses to the affected region, causing a tingling sensation. The electrical current may help in reducing the transmission of pain signals to your brain and spinal cord, alleviating discomfort and relaxing your muscles. The electrical impulses can reduce the pain signals going to the spinal cord and brain, which may help relieve pain and relax muscles.
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Lymphatic obstruction is a blockage of the lymph vessels that drain fluid from tissues throughout the body and allow immune cells to travel where they are needed. Lymphatic obstruction may cause lymphedema, which means swelling due to a blockage of the lymph passages. Some of the blockages:
- Enlarged (swollen) lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy): Enlarged lymph nodes are caused by infection, inflammation, or cancer.
- Swelling or accumulation of fluid (lymphedema): Lymphedema can result from a blockage in the lymphatic system caused by scar tissue from damaged lymph vessels or nodes.
- Cancers of the lymphatic system: Lymphoma is cancer of the lymph nodes and occurs when lymphocytes grow and multiply uncontrollably.
What Makes TENS AcupointTheropie SlimMassager Mat so special?
- Helps detoxification
- Improves blood circulation
- Expels unnecessary waste
- Reduces lactic acids and free fatty acids
- Cure lymphatic drainage
- Promotes a detox cleanse
- Relieves swelling on body parts
- Removes lymph nodes
- A great natural solution for lymphatic drainage
- Clears up lymphatic congestion in your body
- Reduce muscle stiffness allowing you to fully unwind after a busy day
- Improve blood circulation, and relieve muscle tension
- Stimulate the muscles of the feet and calves with a low-frequency pulse
Mikaela’s 6 weeks journey with our TENS AcupointTheropie SlimMassager Mat
“I’ve been struggling with gaining too much weight and having swelling legs for so long but this TENS massager mat helps me with discomfort. In just a week I already feel improvement in the pain I feel in my legs and even I already lost 6 pounds!”
“I’m on the end of the 6th week of using this massager mat but the swelling on my legs has been totally removed and I lose 30 pounds of weight! I feel so lightweight and I can’t feel the heaviness anymore in my legs!”
Some of the features that help you get the very best out of your EMS foot massager include:
– A timer so that you can control the length of the massage (automatic mode)
– 6 massage modes to choose from
– 9 Adjustable intensity modes so that you can customize the massage to your needs
– Portable and lightweight so that you can take it with you wherever you go
– Comes ready to use with no assembly required
– LCD display and one-click-operation
1 PC/ 2 PCS x TENS AcupointTheropie SlimMassager Mat